birding-aus

ABC Lateline SOSSA story

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: ABC Lateline SOSSA story
From: Harry Nyström <>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 14:10:05 +0000
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, that you can see the clip also online:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-08/albatross-dying-at-greater-rates-than-they-can-breed/6838488

Was happy to be able to watch it from Finland! Brought back a lot of good
not-so-distant memories, even though the heart of the story is saddening.

Cheers,
-Harry

> ABC Lateline have just decided to air the Sossa story tonight. I was
> informed at 4.30 pm and I assume this late posting won't make it tonight.
> Lateline will be on ABC News 24 tomorrow for those who can see it.  Search
> ABC news for it (Albatross or Sossa???)
>
> Cheers
>
> Jim
> <HR>