birding-aus

Advertisment Pittas In Paradise Birding Adventure

To: "" <>
Subject: Advertisment Pittas In Paradise Birding Adventure
From: David Crawford <>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 04:49:04 +0000
G’day to all Birders

Just in case some of you are interested, on the 12th of January 2016 we have
our annual 4 Day Fly in Fly out [ Pittas In Paradise Birding Adventure ] into
Iron Range

The Adventure was sold out with 10 guests and is advertised in the lasted
Birdlife magazine as sold out. However we have had a cancellation of 2 seats
therefor we have 2 spots left if any of you are interested. For a detailed
itinerary you can contact us via email  or visit the
web site www.closeupbirding.com.au

Don’t miss out.

Cheers Chook

Close-Up Birding Adventures