birding-aus

Australian Corvid-Call Quiz

To: "" <>
Subject: Australian Corvid-Call Quiz
From: "Mules, Michael" <>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 00:03:28 +0000
Thanks Tom, I had a go and did pretty well - only mixed up a couple of
Little/Forest calls, and one of them was a toss-up.

Where in Sth Gippy were you?  I was in the northern end of the Strzeleckis a
bit over a week ago, and the ravens around there were mostly Australian and
Little (by call and by past familiarity).

Cheers, Mike