birding-aus

Targeted B2B Data List

To: "" <>
Subject: Targeted B2B Data List
From: Reta Beckman <>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 15:06:41 +0000

Hi ,

As a leading database provider, I was inquisitive to check if you would be interested in owning a list of Technology Users or Industry Professionals that can be used for your marketing campaigns across North America, UK, Europe and Asia Pacific regions? These lists can be customized based on application, geography, titles and more.

Some of the applications include:

Technology Users Databases

Industry specific Databases

Title specific Databases

MS .NET Users List

Publishing  Lists

IT Executives Lists

MS ASP Users List

Doctors and Physicians Lists

Marketing Executives List

MS Dynamic Users list

Manufacturing  Lists

HR  Executives List

MS Exchange Server Users List

Telecommunication  Lists

Operations Executives List

MS Great Plains Users List

Pharmaceutical  Lists

Environmental  Execs List

MS Live Meeting Users List

Finance and Banking Lists

Networking Executives List

MS SharePoint Users List

IT/Software  Lists

Sales Executives List

IBM DB2 Users List

Medical Device  Lists

Presidents/Owners List

IBM File Net Users List

Health Care  Lists

C- level Executives List

IBM Lotus Users List

Construction Lists

VP - level Executives List

IBM Mainframe Users List

Retail Lists

Director - level Execs List

IBM MAXIMO Users List

Real Estate Lists

Manager- level Execs List

IBM Tivoli Users List

Chemical Lists

Finance Executives List

IBM WebSphere Users List

Oil and Gas Lists

Supply Chain Executives List

Hyperion Users List

Education Lists

Meeting/Event  Planners

JD Edwards Users List

Insurance Lists

Purchasing Executives List

Mapics Users List

Semiconductor Lists

Engineering Executives List

Oracle Fusion & EBS Users List

Hospitality Lists

Security Executives List

PeopleSoft Enterprise Users List

Fortune 1000 Lists

Fire Fighting Executives List

Siebel  Users List

Staffing Lists

R& D  Executives List

AMDOC/Clarify Application Users list

Agriculture Lists

Customer Service Executive

SAP Users

Aerospace Lists

Data Processing Executive

Data fields :  First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Company URL, Title, Physical Address, Phone Number, Fax Number, Industry, Revenue Size, Employee size and Email Address.

Do you need anything custom to reach your prospects? We can help you virtually with anything on the data front, be it industry specific, title specific and any such parameters.  Reach out with your specific requirement and get a set of free samples.

Let me know if you would be interested in discussing this further, we can help you if you have a similar niche market to target.

If you are not the right person to discuss this please forward this email to the right person in your organization.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Reta Beckman/ Business Development Manager
7413, 2/B, North western Ave,

Chicago. IL-60645

We respect your privacy. If you don’t wish to receive an email from us, please send a reply with an email subject line as "Leave out".