birding-aus

[canberrabirds] RE: Advice on first camera

To: 'Birding-aus' <>
Subject: [canberrabirds] RE: Advice on first camera
From: Steve <>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 09:16:48 +0000
I have different friends with the SX50 & 60, & from what I've seen of the
results, in my opinion the SX60 is clearly better.
I have the P900, I'm happy with it & I disagree with the step too far
comments, in reasonable light, I hand hold it no problem.
I agree with Peter's comment about flight shots & manual focusing being hard
on these compacts, but perhaps bloody hard or nearly impossible might be a
better description.

Cheers, Steve