Sydney Pelagic Re-scheduled for Saturday 22nd August

To: "birding-aus " <>
Subject: Sydney Pelagic Re-scheduled for Saturday 22nd August
From: Roger McGovern <>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 23:23:59 +0000
With yesterday's Sydney pelagic trip cancelled due to bad weather (waves up
to 5.5m recorded by the MHL wave rider buoy), I am trying to re-arrange a
trip for Saturday 22nd August. Since quite a few of those booked for
yesterday cannot make the 22nd, there are several spots available on a
first-in, best-dressed basis. Please let me know within a day or two as I
have to make a decision on confirming the boat charter.

With our September 12 trip fully booked and the October 10 trip having only
three spots left, this is an opportunity to see some good winter birds off


Roger McGovern

<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR> To change settings or unsubscribe visit:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>
  • Sydney Pelagic Re-scheduled for Saturday 22nd August, Roger McGovern <=

The University of NSW School of Computer and Engineering takes no responsibility for the contents of this archive. It is purely a compilation of material sent by many people to the birding-aus mailing list. It has not been checked for accuracy nor its content verified in any way. If you wish to get material removed from the archive or have other queries about the archive e-mail Andrew Taylor at this address: andrewt@cse.unsw.EDU.AU