birding-aus

Sunshine Birders

To: Aus Birding <>
Subject: Sunshine Birders
From: Julian Bielewicz <>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 03:52:40 +0000
Greetings Folks

A tad late but Fay and I would like to extend our thanks to Ken Cross and all
the lovely birders from the Sunshine Coast who descended upon us last weekend.
Fay and I enjoyed taking you around a very few [merely scratching the surface]
of our local birding spots.  We can only hope that you all got something out of
your trip to the Deep South, west of the Bruce Highway.

Cheers

Julian
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list