birding-aus

Half day Pelagic Kiama NSW

To: "" <>
Subject: Half day Pelagic Kiama NSW
From: Terrill Nordstrom <>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 06:06:11 +0000
Illawarra Birders have a half day pelagic planned for the 31st July
(Friday) leaving from Kiama at 7-30 am. We still have six places left
and anyone who wishes to go can contact Martin Cocker of Illawarra Birders
on 0418 429 132 regarding booking. The cost is $75.00 payable prior to
boarding. We will be out for approx. 4 hours, and we will have a member of
SOSSA on board to answer any seabird queries.
Regards Terrill Nordstrom President Illawarra Birders.
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>