July 11 Sunshine Coast pelagic

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: July 11 Sunshine Coast pelagic
From: Greg Roberts <>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 23:51:13 +0000
Unfortunately we had to cancel yesterday's pelagic trip off Mooloolaba
on the Sunshine Coast due to unsettled weather.
We have rescheduled for Saturday July 11. With Leach's Storm-Petrel
and other goodies off Southport last week - and continuing strong
south-easterlies throughout the region - we are obviously keen to get
Although we had a waiting list for yesterday's trip we are an open
book again now. Please let me know if you want to come - Cost $120 pp
as usual.

<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR> To change settings or unsubscribe visit:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>
  • July 11 Sunshine Coast pelagic, Greg Roberts <=

The University of NSW School of Computer and Engineering takes no responsibility for the contents of this archive. It is purely a compilation of material sent by many people to the birding-aus mailing list. It has not been checked for accuracy nor its content verified in any way. If you wish to get material removed from the archive or have other queries about the archive e-mail Andrew Taylor at this address: andrewt@cse.unsw.EDU.AU