birding-aus

One more person for Southern Argentina trip Dec Jan 2015/16

To: "" <>
Subject: One more person for Southern Argentina trip Dec Jan 2015/16
From: Phil Hansbro <>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 23:19:17 +0000
Hi all
We have planned a 17 day trip to Argentina over Christmas/new year 2015/16.
Starts around 15th Dec. We are looking for another 1 keen birder to participate
in this intensive trip. This would make 7 of us. This is a custom designed
itinerary where we will be going for all the iconic species and major targets
in Argentina such as Hooded Grebe, Lesser Rhea, Chubut Steamer Duck,
White-bellied Seedsnipe, Magellanic Plover, South Am Painted-Snipe,
Rufous-tailed Plantcutter, seabirds, seaducks/geese, waders, etc, etc, and will
try and see as many other targets as possible in the areas. It will be awesome.
Costs will be reasonable and on a cost and room share basis.
I can send itineraries and costs on request.
Please contact me for further information and if interested. Please feel free
to pass on to other people.
Thanks very much
Phil
<HR>