birding-aus

[no subject]

To: "" <>
From: Andrea Distefano <>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 00:29:45 +0000
  Content preview:  Hello, Robert Curran suggest that I contact Birding-Aus
about
    the possibility of putting a post up on your site. I’m a Melbourne-based
   film producer. I’m working on a video art project with an American artist
   and we are travelling to Canberra this weekend. We’re hoping to find a group
    of black swans to film whilst we are there. [...]

 Content analysis details:   (-2.7 points, 5.0 required)

  pts rule name              description
 -0.7 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW      RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, low
                             trust
                             [209.85.192.176 listed in list.dnswl.org]
 -0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                             [209.85.192.176 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
  0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
provider
                             (ae.distefano[at]gmail.com)
 -1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                             [score: 0.0000]
 -0.1 DKIM_VALID_AU          Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from
author's
                             domain
  0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not
necessarily valid
 -0.1 DKIM_VALID             Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
Robert Curran suggest that I contact Birding-Aus about the possibility of p=
utting a post up on your site.

I=92m a Melbourne-based film producer. I=92m working on a video art project=
 with an American artist and we are travelling to Canberra this weekend. We=
=92re hoping to find a group of black swans to film whilst we are there.

Given that the black swans move around so much, Robert suggested that we wo=
uld need timely information and that it could be a good idea to put up a po=
st on Birding-Aus close to the time we are filming. Hopefully we haven=92t =
left it too late.

If possible, this is the post that we would like listed on your site:

BLACK SWAN SIGHTINGS IN CANBERRA THIS WEEK?
An art project which is being filmed in Canberra between 4-7 July, is hopin=
g to take footage of a group of black swans on water. Given that black swan=
s move around so much, we are seeking any information that the Bird-Aus com=
munity may have about the current placement of black swans in the region.

If you have any timely information about sightings of black swans in the Ca=
nberra region for this week, please contact Andrea on =
m or 0421 314 261.

We have read the Ethical Birding Guidelines for photography which we will f=
ollow for the filming. We will not distress the birds in any way, and our f=
ilming will be conducted at a distance from the swans.

Could you please let me know if you would be happy to post this? or if you =
require any further info from me.

Many thanks,
Andrea

Andrea Distefano