birding-aus

Info for birds around Katherine and towards WA

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Info for birds around Katherine and towards WA
From: Jenny Spry <>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 06:27:01 +0000
Pieter,

I found Chestnut-backed Button-quail, Gouldian Finch, Pictorella
Mannikin, Long-tailed
Finch, and Star Finch on Monday 8th June along the access road to Lake
Argyle from the Victoria Highway. I don't know how long you have in the
area but I have just put up a blog on my trip and it gives general
locations for some of the other birds we found.

cheers

Jenny
http://jenniferspryausbirding.blogspot.com.au/
<HR>