birding-aus

[no subject]

To: "" <>
From: Graeme Stevens <>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 11:07:09 +0000
  Content preview:  I also watch the discussion about eBird with interest and
   from my limited observation it can be great fun as a personal birding tool
    - but here's some thoughts that may get me "flamed" - I hope not - just a
    contribution to make sure we use the right application for the right purpose
    and understand their limitations (in the Australian context). Please tell
    me if I am misguided. My main concern is around data integrity. I see the
    following on the eBird Australia site and that gives me comfort for the time
    being. i.e. that there is no data transfer yet to the Birdlife Australia
   Atlas - thank heavens!: "All data entered through Eremaea eBird will be
passed
    onto the Atlas. We have not yet set up a transfer link between the Atlas
   and Eremaea eBird, but we are in discussions with them — so watch this
space!"
    [...]

 Content analysis details:   (-1.7 points, 5.0 required)

  pts rule name              description
 -0.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE     RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, no
                             trust
                             [65.55.111.171 listed in list.dnswl.org]
 -0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3      RBL: Good reputation (+3)
                             [65.55.111.171 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
  0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
provider
                             (gestev45[at]hotmail.com)
 -0.0 T_RP_MATCHES_RCVD      Envelope sender domain matches handover relay
                             domain
  0.2 FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT Envelope-from freemail username ends in
                             digit (gestev45[at]hotmail.com)
 -1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                             [score: 0.0000]
 -0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL      Mailspike good senders