birding-aus

ADVERTISEMENT? continued... Parrot species per sq mile Further thoughts

To: Ian Sinclair <>, "" <>
Subject: ADVERTISEMENT? continued... Parrot species per sq mile Further thoughts
From: martin cachard <>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 22:44:18 +0000
Hi Ian,

I never said that YOU said that Varied Lorikeet would be easy to see around
Laura.

Maybe if you read that very first line in my post again, you will see that all
I said was that they wouldn't be an easy bird to see in the Laura area.  (FULL
STOP!!).

I was NOT implying anything at all, and I apologise if you took it this way - I
was merely responding to your call for help on this with regard to Varied's
occurring on the Cape...

cheers  :-)

martin cachard