birding-aus

Anyone going to be taking part in the global Big Day on May 9 organised

To: birding aus <>
Subject: Anyone going to be taking part in the global Big Day on May 9 organised by Cornell Uni and ebird?
From: John Boyce <>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 12:23:39 +1000
Apologies if this has been posted before and I missed it. ebird site hoping
for 4000 species around the world on the one day!

See http://ebird.org/globalbigday/?siteLanguage=en for details

In our ongoing effort to push the boundaries of a Big Day, we're inviting
everybody around the world to join together and participate in our Global
Big Day to support global conservation.