birding-aus

Sydney Pelagic May 9, 2015

To: "birding-aus " <>
Subject: Sydney Pelagic May 9, 2015
From: "Roger McGovern" <>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 15:42:20 +1000
Hello all,

The next Sydney pelagic trip is scheduled for Saturday 9 May, only ten days
from now, and we have very few bookings at this stage. The April trip made
us a substantial loss even though it was a fantastic day of pelagic birding
and it would be a shame if we take a loss in May as well. If you are able to
get out, please come along and support us and have a great day on the water.

I will be overseas for a few weeks so please contact Hal Epstein
 to make your bookings. All the contact and trip
details are on our website at http://www.sydneypelagics.info

Thanks for your support.

Cheers

Roger McGovern