birding-aus

song recordings

To: "Terry Witt" <>, "" <>
Subject: song recordings
From: "" <>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 06:37:15 +1000
Hi Terry,
I know Xeno Canto has Spotless Crake as I downloaded it a fortnight ago, while
in the field. A quick search just then also found Gang Gang, but it is case
sensitive. When I typed in gang gang, it came up with no recordings but
capitalized, there was 12.

Any further dramas, email me and I will see if I can send you mp3's of what you
need.

Yours in all things "green"

John Harris BASc, GDipEd
Director - Wildlife Experiences P/L
Principal Zoologist/Ecologist
Nature Photographer
Wildlife Guide
Croydon, Vic
0409 090 955

President, Field Naturalists Club of Victoria
www.fncv.org.au