birding-aus

Duck hunting at WTP

To: "" <>
Subject: Duck hunting at WTP
From: Bill Stent <>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 12:38:48 +1000
Received from Philip Peel (via the Birding-Aus Facebook page):

So have had contact today from Depi or Delwp Barwon southwest region
as they are now known, the decision that the Field and Game Australia
had posted up on there Facebook page is correct and that hunting at
WTP and the shoreline are banned from hunting, I have an email from
Delwp stating that and if people are wanting a copy of this email for
reference I am happy to forward it onto you. As for process of
incrimination I would still be very tentative to be overly forthright
about it.... But with written proof from Delwp I would think that
contacting the police as well as Delwp and taking photos of the
shooter and the car would be wise! Some great news for the birds of
the WTP...... Cheers and happy birding

Philip

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list