birding-aus

Hoping to show people from around the globe the gorgeous Parrots in Aus!

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Hoping to show people from around the globe the gorgeous Parrots in Aus!
From: "Donald G. Kimball" <>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 23:42:34 -0700
Okay yes it was indeed me what was spotted ignoring a Grey Honeyeater in
Alice Springs just so I could get better footage of Galahs...  That should
give folks an idea of how much I get a charge out of learning more about
and seeing your great variety of Parrots!
So a natural step after spending 6 months there in 2008/2009 filming would
be to lead others to see your gorgeous birds!
A long time coming now I have a website up and running!  Let me know what
you think!

www.aviandiscoverytours.com

Would love some of my mates from this site to check out my website and
offer some thoughts and comments.  Also...Okay don't stone me if I bring a
whole pile of North Americans or others to see your gorgeous wildlife okay?

Russ and moderators if this is along the lines of too commercial a post
feel free to dump it and I will flag it as promotional stuff next time.
Hope I am doing this correctly.

http://www.aviandiscoverytours.com/?page_id=349
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list