birding-aus

Bird Photos

To: <>
Subject: Bird Photos
From: "Chris Baxter" <>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 09:06:12 +1030
Hi All

I am desperately trying to make contact with Geoff Jones, Barraimaging;
Geoff is one of Australia's top bird photographers and I need to speak to
him re: upcoming printing of my field guide to birds of KI; I wonder if
someone out there knows where Geoff lives so that I can find his contact
phone number-or better still, knows his phone number and are willing to pass
it on to me; my email address is ; mobile phone number
0481481707.

Chris Baxter

Benchmarking Birds

Kangaroo Island