birding-aus

KI Bird Book

To: <>
Subject: KI Bird Book
From: "Chris Baxter" <>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:07:19 +1030
HI All

I wrote some time ago and explained that I was writing a field guide to the
birds of Kangaroo Island; that has now been completed and photographs
included; it is ready for printer-almost; we are missing two photographs and
I am writing this as a last minute plea for pics of Kerguelen Petrel and
Salvin's Prion; I have been overwhelmed at previous response re: photos
received and am forever grateful; just hoping to be spoilt one last time;
this is a professionally presented book and all photographs are fully
acknowledged with photographer's full name alongside photograph; any offers
will be very much appreciated and allow us to complete book to necessary
standard; if anyone can help please send full resolution photo/s to Lydia
Paton at  Can send as email attachment or by
Dropbox-talk to Lydia by email if have any queries as she is responsible for
Layout and Design and is much more techno-savvy than me. Thankyou.

Kindest Regards

Chris Baxter

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list