birding-aus

Sparrows and Mynahs (no subject)

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Sparrows and Mynahs (no subject)
From: David Clark <>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 19:09:23 +1100
Noisy Miners and Common Mynas happily co-exist in my garden.  The only
other species that regularly visit now are those that are larger and more
aggressive than the Miners and Mynas.

The House Sparrows disappeared well before the Noisy Miners colonised the
neighbourhood but they are still common in the local shopping centres (in
Box Hill, Victoria).

Cheers

David

<HR>