birding-aus

Fwd: National Bird

To: Carl Clifford <>
Subject: Fwd: National Bird
From: John Harris <>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 20:49:59 +1100
Hi Dave et al,
I think there was a record from Seymour this past summer. I definitely got
at least 1 at Pranjip Creek, near Longwood late last year.

Regards

John

*Yours in all things* "*GREEN"*

*John Harris BASc, GDipEd*
*Croydon, Vic*
* Director - Wildlife Experiences Pty LtdPrincipal Ecologist/Zoologist*
*Nature Photographer*
*Wildlife Guide*
 <>*
*0409090955*

*President, Field Naturalists Club of Victoria*
*(www.fncv.org.au <http://www.fncv.org.au/>)*

On 21 March 2015 at 16:08, Carl Clifford <> wrote:

> I though they got down there most years. If they get down, they are worth
> watching. Very agile on the wing.
>

> > On 21 Mar 2015, at 4:06 pm, Dave Torr <> wrote:
> >
> > Hmm - to a Melbournian that is offensive! But give a few more years of
> climate change (!) and probably common here as well - Koel is now regular,

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>