birding-aus

Fwd: Feral Cats: Correspondence from the Department of the Environment

To: New birding-aus <>
Subject: Fwd: Feral Cats: Correspondence from the Department of the Environment
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 17:34:54 +1100
I've been asked to forward this email from Charles Hunter. The attachment
referred to can be viewed at:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/35835604880/permalink/10153641955079881/

Peter Shute

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charles <<>>
Date: 19 March 2015 2:52:30 pm AEDT
<<>>

All,

Response from DoE in relation to recent email I sent (do attachments go through
to this list?).

I wonder who will be attending the forum from the Birding AU community (and
extended birding community such as Birdlife, etc.).

Cheers,
Charles Hunter

Begin forwarded message: