birding-aus

Visiting New Caledonia

Subject: Visiting New Caledonia
From: eagleowl22 <>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 20:42:44 +1100
Hi people! I want to go to New Caledonia (and Lifou) in the last days of July
and the first days if August. Where can I find the cheapest flights from
Brisbane?    And how do I book a flight to Lifou, because there is no boat? I'm
currently working in Tasmania on a potatofarm to fund the rest of my trip in
Australia. Would really appreciate other special tips about the birds (I'm just
starting to look into it). Thanks in advance! Best regards, Pieter de Groot
Boersma

Verzonden vanaf Samsung Mobile
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list