birding-aus

bird journals seeking new home

To: Birding_Aus <>
Subject: bird journals seeking new home
From: <>
From: David James via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 04:20:55 +0000 (UTC)
I have a bunch of bird journals that have been in boxes for a while now,  and I
can't keep them any longer.

Emu: Vol 70 (1970) to Vol 100 (2000)
Aust Bird Watcher 8(5) March 1980 to 15(5) March 1993
Aust Birds 14(4) June 1980- 24(1) Sept 1990
Corella 1(1) 1977- 12 (1) 1988.
British Birds vol 79(1985) to vol 83 (1990)
Memoirs of the Qld Museum Vol 1 (1912) to Vol circa 45 (2000).

Please contact me directly if you are interested in any. They are  in SW Sydney
(Bankstown area)

Cheers,
David James
Sydney