birding-aus

WTNT - Chiltern, NE Victoria

To: Peter Ewin <>
Subject: WTNT - Chiltern, NE Victoria
From: "cgregory123 ." <>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 18:58:29 +1100
To add to above post. Yesterday (6th Feb about 4.00pm) one only WTNT at
Milawa and then 4km further towards Beechworth (NE Victoria) another, one
only. Not much above tree height and weather calm and coolish 19 degrees.
Travelled all day across central Victoria from Halls Gap and seen no other
sign.
Cheers
Chris Gregory

On 7 March 2015 at 16:07, Peter Ewin <> wrote:

> Driving back from lunch in Milawa, there were White-throated Needletails
> just above the tree canopy over the Hume Highway. Five birds were seen
> between the northern edge of the Chiltern Forest and the Barnawatha Forest,
> but I suspect they were part of a larger flock within the area.
> Cheers,
> Peter
>
> <HR>
> <BR> Birding-Aus mailing list