birding-aus

Re Feral Cats

To: <>
Subject: Re Feral Cats
From: "Geoffrey Allan Jones" <>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 21:21:17 +1100
For those who do not know, I am a very strong supporter of Australian
Wildlife Conservancy and as I spend a fair amount of time out in the Bush I
have seen firsthand the devastation caused by Feral Cats and Foxes. Here is
a link to AWC's Stance on Feral cats which some of you may find interesting
http://www.australianwildlife.org/field-programs/feral-cats-and-foxes.aspx

Regards Geoff Jones

Barra Imaging

---