birding-aus

Sydney Pelagic Trip - Saturday 14 March 2015

To: "birding-aus " <>
Subject: Sydney Pelagic Trip - Saturday 14 March 2015
From: "Roger McGovern" <>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 16:18:22 +1100
This is just a 'heads up' to any keen pelagic birders to let you know that
we are chartering the Bass & Flinders 'Explorer' as a 'one off' for the
March 14th Sydney trip - it is a large catamaran licensed to take up to 70
passengers 30 NM offshore. It means that, if conditions are reasonable, we
will be able to get out to the shelf quickly and hopefully spend a bit of
time exploring the deeper waters east of Brown's Mountain where the bird
life may be different and we may bump into Sperm Whales or other goodies.

We currently have 19 passengers booked for the trip but we need some more to
avoid the Sydney Pelagic Co-op from taking a loss on the day so, if you can
make it, it would be great to have you along.

Cheers

Roger

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list