birding-aus

Compact camera

To: Peter Shute <>
Subject: Compact camera
From: Allan Richardson <>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 11:23:59 +1100
Hi Pete - yes the thought had occurred to me - however the gear went into the
water at about 9:30 at night, so the initial response had to deal with what I
had at at about 10:30 pm.

Rice, dehumidified air and desiccants will all do the same job and that is draw
out the moisture from the air surrounding it - I think the air-con would have
less susceptibility to become saturated with moisture, so that the drying
process can continue unconstrained???

Kind regards,

Allan

<HR>