birding-aus

Kingfisher Park BL Last Blog

To: "'Kingfisher Park Birdwatchers Lodge'" <>
Subject: Kingfisher Park BL Last Blog
From: "David A. Theriaque" <>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 10:12:55 -0500
Keith & Lindsay,

I would like to join the folks who have said thanks for the memories.  You
squeezed my wife and I in for a brief stay in between tour groups in October
2013.  We greatly appreciated your efforts and hospitality.

Good luck with your next venture and please let me know if you ever desire
to travel to Florida - my wife and I would be thrilled to take you to some
of our wonderful birding sites.

Take care,

Dave

David A. Theriaque, Esquire