birding-aus

Rainbow Lorrikette

To: <>
Subject: Rainbow Lorrikette
From: "Kerry Firkin" <>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 11:40:50 +1100
I   live in  Corlette  Port Stephens NSW
And I have  noticed there has  not been as many   Rainbow  Lorriketts as they
has been in the  past
I walk   along Little Salamander Beach each day and  Bagnells  Beach as well
not much sightings there as well
I had a friend  from Engadine in the Sutherland  Shire  and she said  the same
thing   is happening down  there as well  not as  many   lorikeets at all
Also there has  not  been as  many Red-or Yellow Tailed cockatoos  I have only
seen six  Red -Tailed  last week
There  has been more  Corellas around since Christmas
And also  down at Mambo Creek  near Little Salamander  Beach  there are at
least 25 Black Swans that call Mambo Creek home along with six Pelicans
Regards Kerry Firkin

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>