birding-aus

Trip to Panama

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Trip to Panama
From: "Greg Roberts" <>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 10:26:27 +1000

Hi Birding Friends
Some of you have signed up for a 21-day trip to Panama this year from
October 1 to October 21. It will take in the major hotspots and focus
on tracking down such difficulties as Sapayoa, Rufous-vented
Ground-Cuckoo and Black-crowned Antpitta. In particular, special
efforts will be made to access the tricky specialties and endemics of
the Darien region by birding Cerro Pirre. We will have one of the
country's best birding guides with us.
I had the trip sewn up but somebody pulled out,. Although we again
have the numbers now, I've decided to expand the trip by two spots. If
anyone is keen, please message me and I'll send you the itinerary,
costs etc. Because the trip is being organised privately, it will be
done much more cheaply than trips being offered by the big birding
companies.
Thanks
Greg Roberts
<HR>