birding-aus

RFI: Northern Tasmania

To: <>
Subject: RFI: Northern Tasmania
From: "Marlene Lyell" <>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 15:35:27 +1100
Hi All,

     I'm off to the north of Tasmania in a few weeks arriving in Launceston
and travelling across to Smithton. Haven't been to the north coast before,
so not aware of any 'spots' to spend a few hours.  I'll be based in
Ulverstone for a couple of days and have a week to bird, so could cover
areas further afield.

      If anyone would care to recommend some interesting sites to bird that
would be great thanks.  Not after anything in particular, but maybe the
honeyeaters which I haven't seen all that often.

Thanks

Marlene

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list