birding-aus

Birds drinking in the heat

To: "Philip Veerman" <>, "'Simon and Alex Starr'" <>, "" <>
Subject: Birds drinking in the heat
From: "" <>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 09:46:07 +0800
Agree Phil,
The goshawk didn't look like it would be too much trouble. When it wasn't on
the ground drinking, it was up in the tree with wings open and "panting", if
that's what birds do.

Yours in all things "green"

John Harris BASc, GDipEd
Director - Wildlife Experiences P/L
Principal Zoologist/Ecologist
Nature Photographer
Wildlife Guide
Croydon, Vic
0409 090 955

President, Field Naturalists Club of Victoria
www.fncv.org.au