birding-aus

RFI: Hobart and surrounds

To: "" <>
Subject: RFI: Hobart and surrounds
From: Phil via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 17:50:00 +1100
Hi All

I know this is really last minute, but I find myself with family in Hobart for
a week till the 27th December. Because it's a family holiday, my time is very
limited, but I definitely could find a few hours in the morning and evening to
get some birding in. Please could any local birders, or any one with any local
information let me know on any spots to try? Alternatively, first prize would
be if there are any locals or guides who would be willing to show a dead keen
South African twitcher around? I am keen to see whatever specials I can, but
even more keen just to get some good photography opportunities in if I can.
Last question is if there is any opportunity to if any pelagic birding, even if
commercial based?

Thanks in advance.

Phil Penlington
Www.birdpics.co.za