birding-aus

On the subject of birding tour costs

To: "'Janine Duffy'" <>
Subject: On the subject of birding tour costs
From: "Experience the Wild" <>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 15:52:05 +0930
Hi Janine,

Thank you for articulating so nicely the value of professional birding tour.
Compared to running tours generally, birding tours are hard work, as you know.
To be a tour guide requires training, to be a birding guide requires both
training and passion, but the latter can't be taught. As a guide I feel
honoured when people trust me to deliver an experience worth paying for, and
very grateful when they provide feedback through trip advisor that they did
indeed have their expectations exceeded.

Mike Jarvis
www.experiencethewild.com.au