birding-aus

FW: FW: RFI status of Lesser Sand Plover C. m. atrifrons

To: "Joseph Morlan" <>
Subject: FW: FW: RFI status of Lesser Sand Plover C. m. atrifrons
From: "Mike Carter" <>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 10:09:51 +1100
Hi Joseph,

I recall that some days ago you asked re the status of the subspecies
atrifrons of Lesser Sand Plover in Australia. As I had no idea I forwarded
the question to Danny
Rogers whose reply is below. Hope this helps.
Thank you very much for your help with the identification of our Long-billed
Dowitcher.

Cheers,

Mike Carter, 03 9787 7136
30 Canadian Bay Road