birding-aus

[no subject]

To: "'Birding-Aus'" <>
From: "Mike Carter" <>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 16:57:38 +1100
  Content preview:  Kimberley BirdwatchingÂ?s Ashmore Expedition 20-27 October
    2014 Summary By Mike Carter & George Swann (19 November 2014) Trip Details.
    [...]

 Content analysis details:   (-2.6 points, 5.0 required)

  pts rule name              description
 -0.7 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW      RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, low
                             trust
                             [61.9.168.152 listed in list.dnswl.org]
 -0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3      RBL: Good reputation (+3)
                             [61.9.168.152 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
 -0.0 T_RP_MATCHES_RCVD      Envelope sender domain matches handover relay
                             domain
 -1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                             [score: 0.0000]
 -0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL      Mailspike good senders