birding-aus

[no subject]

From: massom <>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 18:09:11 +1100
  Content preview:  Hello I?m a birdwatcher from Tasmania and will be visiting
    Victoria later this month with 2 friends from the USA (both also keen
birdwatchers).
    We hope to visit Werribee WTP on the morning-early afternoon of 27 November,
    but realize that access is an issue. [...]

 Content analysis details:   (-3.3 points, 5.0 required)

  pts rule name              description
 -2.3 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_MED      RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, medium
                              trust
                             [131.217.6.12 listed in list.dnswl.org]
 -0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3      RBL: Good reputation (+3)
                             [131.217.6.12 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
 -1.0 RP_MATCHES_RCVD        Envelope sender domain matches handover relay
domain
 -0.0 BAYES_40               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 20 to 40%
                             [score: 0.2144]
 -0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL      Mailspike good senders