birding-aus

Fujinon 8x42 CD binoculars

To: <>
Subject: Fujinon 8x42 CD binoculars
From: "Steve Read" <>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 20:37:07 +1100
Hi all

My pair of Fujinon 8x42 CD binoculars were stolen from my ute some time
overnight - luckily, other than some loose change, they were the only thing
that went.  Marine specification, so waterproof, they sat very well in the
hand, had excellent optics, and a large amount of eye relief (so they could
be used with and without glasses) - and as everyone knows your own
binoculars become as familiar as an old friend...

I'd happily buy exactly the same again but believe they are discontinued, so
might anyone have a pair of Fujinon 8x42 CD that they are no longer using
and would sell?

Steve

(in Canberra)

<HR>