birding-aus

Invasive Species Council

To: Birding_Aus <>
Subject: Invasive Species Council
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 12:42:39 +1100
I have just visited the Invasive Species Council's web page, and I am surprised
at the amount of work they are doing. I would encourage any Australian birder
to support their work, either morally or finacially. Donate to them now before
the Feds stop you claiming it on your tax.

Carl Clifford

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>