birding-aus

Last thoughts on Banding

To: <>
Subject: Last thoughts on Banding
From: "Geoffrey Allan Jones" <>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 16:48:42 +1100
At this point in time this will be my last post on this matter and I will
not reply to anymore postings, I would like to thank the people who have
sent me there personal concerns on this matter privately and who wish to
remain anonymous. When I start to see postings that say hatred in them it is
time to leave this subject alone for a while as it will only become tit for
tat or he said we said etc etc.

One last and very important thing Birds do get Stressed and a percentage of
them when caught in Nets either are injured or die, I have been told this by
people who previously have done banding and have seen it with my own eyes so
that is a fact not a myth!

Kindest Regards

Geoff Jones

---