birding-aus

Bronzewing Diary 2014

To: "Philip Veerman" <>, <>
Subject: Bronzewing Diary 2014
From: "Ross Macfarlane" <>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 09:28:21 +1100
Philip,

Thanks for that. Having Googled I agree, it looks like a pigeon chick for sure, and yes, most probably crested or (dare I say it) a bronzewing. It would also explain why we couldn't see a nest because pigeons don't waste much effort on their home, as a rule...

Ross Macfarlane

-----Original Message----- From: Philip Veerman