birding-aus

Bed and breakfast type lodge that has parrots in the yard in Adelaide

Subject: Bed and breakfast type lodge that has parrots in the yard in Adelaide
From: "Donald G. Kimball" <>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 20:57:37 -0700
I hope its okay to post this question.  I am not looking to promote
anyone's lodging or anything but I was wondering.  If myself and a group of
mates were staying in Adelaide is there some place within the city limits
or just outside Adelaide that has accomodation where they have parrots that
come down to drink or come down to bird feeders offering great close ups
and photography opportunities?

Would be particularly great to see Adelaide Rosellas, King Parrots,
Crimsons, etc. at close range where they are not alarmed by close proximity
to people.

Thanks to everyone as always for such helpful guidance on here!  Once again
the folks at birding aus helped make my trip to Aus.

Don
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>