birding-aus

Mudgee

To: "birding-aus (E-mail)" <>
Subject: Mudgee
From: Peter Morgan <>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 09:02:21 +1000
At about 7.50am, Mrs Morgan got bird number 600.  Citrine Wagtail.  About
598/599 for me. Son John and grandson Tim with us.
Bird still around when we left at 9.00am.

Peter and Bev Morgan

The conservation battle is never finally won; the development battle is.

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>