birding-aus

Finch Counting including possible Gouldians, Georgetown Qld

To: Alan Gillanders <>, Birding_Aus <>
Subject: Finch Counting including possible Gouldians, Georgetown Qld
From: martin cachard <>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 20:44:23 +1030
haha thanks Alan for the correction there!!
sorry if I confused anyone out there in Birding-Aus land!!
cheers, martin cachard

To: ;
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 20:06:34 +1000

Thanks to Martin for adding so much good information.
It was a slip of his typing finger though when he said, “Paperbark
Flycatcher (western limit of range here),” as it is actually the south-east
limit of their range.

Yours in birding competitiveness and one-upmanship,
Alan
PS For those who do not know and cannot read the tone of this email. Martin
and I are great mates, and I have a huge respect for his knowledge and birding
ability.

Alan's
Wildlife Tours
2 Mather Road