birding-aus

[no subject]

To: Birding Aus <>
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 11:34:20 +0930
  Content preview:  We?ve had a very unseasonal run of cool weather and very low
    humidity. The result here at Darwin River is that it?s very dry. We?re
managing
    to keep our young trees, vegetables and other plants watered, plus water
   in our one pond, but that?s about all. [...]

 Content analysis details:   (-1.9 points, 5.0 required)

  pts rule name              description
  0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
blocked.
                             See

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                              for more information.
                             [URIs: bigpond.com.au]
 -1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                             [score: 0.0000]