birding-aus

Albany Pelagic Trips - 20 & 21 September (spaces available)

To: Birding-Aus <>, "" <>
Subject: Albany Pelagic Trips - 20 & 21 September (spaces available)
From: John Graff <>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 09:01:13 +0800
Hi all,

I've had a few cancellations for the upcoming pelagic trips off Albany, so
there are now a few spaces available. If anyone is interested in coming along,
please let me know. You're more than welcome to come along for both days, or
just one or the other. The trips depart from Emu Point Boat Harbour in Albany
at 6.45am, usually returning around 4.30pm.

There are also spaces available for the scheduled trip on Sunday Feb 8th next
year. The Saturday 7th trip is currently full, but there is no wait list as yet

Cheers,
John

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list