birding-aus

An article I wrote about pelagic birding

To: "" <>
Subject: An article I wrote about pelagic birding
From: "Jeremy O'Wheel" <>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 09:47:04 +1000
Hi all, I recently wrote an article for a local semi-uni crowd sourced
writing emagazine.  Target audience was non-birders, but I'm sure some
people will appreciate it anyway.  They didn't use any of my photos and
took a very small one from Duade Paton's blog instead, I'm not entirely
sure why (although his photo is excellent, especially when viewed correctly
on his website, rather than as a blown up thumbnail turned header).

Here's the article :)

http://www.aphramag.com/pelagic-trip/

It would be great if people could comment on the article, as the
website/magazine is just starting out, and the more activity the better :).
 There are lots of other good articles about things that teenagers are into
too :P

Cheers,

Jeremy O'Wheel
<HR>